Core Values: Love – Serve – Connect – Support
Our Mission: We exist to bring hope and restoration through the message of the Gospel for people in the Triangle area. Not only do we provide resources to under-privileged communities, but we also reach out to those involved in substance abuse, physical abuse, experiencing homelessness, participating in gangs, or other circumstances that can be harmful to both an individual and to society. We consistently go to specific communities, providing practical and spiritual resources that bring hope through Jesus Christ.
Our Vision: To have a facility to address these issues by providing additional support such as:
- Transitional Living Program for homeless families
- Residential Discipleship Programs for people struggling with life-controlling issues such as gangs, drugs, prostitution, and depression
- Human Trafficking Interventionwhere victims are rescued, restored and transitioned
- Adult Basic Education
- Job Skills Training
- Medical Screenings
- Clothing Outreach
- Parenting Classes
- A food warehouse for our Mobile Hunger Relief (Food Trucks)
- Ministry Space for at-risk children, students and young adults including worship services for residents and volunteers
- Our Vision for the hurting: God has the power to meet your need and heal your hurts.
- Our Vision for volunteers: Serving changes the lives of people who serve.
- Our Vision for the local church: A partnership with RDC brings an opportunity to help reach our collective purpose of the Great Commission. We desire to see the Church in missions work to change our city.