If your small group, business, or school is looking for a service opportunity, then engage in a short-term missions project.
If you would like to have your group serve at one of our outreaches, we would LOVE to have you! Contact us and we can send you a group liability waiver for the day that you serve. Because we desire to mobilize the Christian community of Raleigh toward service in our city, we do also require a signed statement of faith from your group leader. If this is a problem, please let us know as there are other organizations in the area that offer volunteer opportunities. The need is great and we would love to connect you.
If you have a specific idea for your own short-term project outside of one of our outreaches, we can work with you and assign a Dream Center Outreach Leader that would provide you all the details and serve alongside your group.
Possibilities when serving in the Communities:
- Volunteering at any of our Outreach Events (Adopt-A-Blocks, KidzJam, Summer Reading Programs, etc.)
- Distribute “blessing bags” to people experiencing homelessness
- Landscaping Projects / Community Painting
Possibilities when serving outside of the Communities:
- Hosting your own Food Drive, Diaper Drive, Hygiene Drive or School Supplies Drive
- Assembling “blessing bags” for our homeless outreaches
RDC is a volunteer based non-profit, and we are successful because of your support!
Contact us at email@example.com to see how your group can become involved in serving with Raleigh Dream Center!
You can also message us on Facebook Here!