Reports to: Administration Director and Operations Director
Summary: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support for the day-to-day operations of RDC.
- General office administration assistance to maintain RDC programs as given by Directors.
- Learn how to use Salesforce in order to track constituents and be able to create follow up tasks and leads for Coordinators and Directors.
- Communicate and work closely with the RDC Coordinators / Leaders to assess and organize administrative needs.
- Return phone calls and general emails within a timely fashion.
- Be able to represent RDC’s mission and vision accurately as the first point of contact.
- Keep the RDC office organized and running effectively by ordering office supplies, outreach supplies and being the first point of contact.
- Identify any administrative needs within the organization. “Find a need and fill it”.
- Assist with the administration of any RDC special events (Vision & Training Nights, Appreciation Events, Fundraising Events, Speaking Engagements, etc)
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office/administrative assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and professionally.
- Great computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly (Salesforce, Google platforms, Asana, Slack, etc.)
- Warm personality, outgoing, and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great organization skills and can multi-task.
- Previous volunteering with RDC a plus.
This position is part-time at roughly 20 hours per week (12-4pm M-F) at $12 an hour.