- Leading and managing the internal functions of operations for RDC including program planning, organizing, operating, staffing and budgeting.
- Overall goal of building effective operations that maximize our impact in our outreaches and residential programs and keeping RDC on track to meet the established goals.
Responsibilities to Executive Director & Board Of Directors:
- Work closely with ED on strategic planning, helping develop quarterly and annual goals to help achieve the vision. This includes managing the staff and keeping them accountable to achieving the goals.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget to the ED and BOD for review and approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered. Evaluate progress against goals (VTO) for the organization.
- Prepare monthly ministry reports for the ED and budget reports for the BOD.
- Partner with the ED to represent RDC with external constituency groups, including community, governmental, churches, agencies and organizations.
- Assist the ED on planning, organizing, and implementing public and private fund-raising initiatives.
Responsibilities to Coordinators & Support Staff:
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership, as well as stewardship of RDC by being actively involved and aware of all programs.
- Implement and lead a continuous quality improvement process throughout the program and service areas, focusing on systems/process improvement.
- Lead a high performing team of program coordinators to the next level by further developing and implementing, recruitment, training, and retention strategies.
- Lead and communicate regularly with our program coordinators and support staff on expectations and tasks and provide regular opportunities for all staff to give feedback on program operations.
- Assist in leading staff meetings and give quarterly/yearly performance reviews for all program coordinator and outreach support staff.
- Help develop and implement the use of SalesForce and program management software. Work with the staff to maximize the use of these tools to benefit the organization.
- Attend staff outings, events and training as requested.
- Be available to share personal gifts and talents in all areas of the ministry as needed by staff and team.
- Assist any staff with tasks as needed that are not unethical or unbiblical, with a servant’s heart and an attitude that promotes unity.
- Shepherd/leader who can encourage and inspire the team to fulfill what God has called them to do in and through this ministry.
- At least 7 years of professional experience overall, with a minimum of 3 years of senior- leadership experience supervising staff operating multiple programs.
- Solid educational background including an undergraduate degree and an MBA or similar advanced degree.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator with experience leading diverse work teams, developing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners, and partnering with a CEO and/or Board of Directors.
- Can point to tangible examples of reporting and program measurement and evaluation.
- Demonstrates integrity, strives for excellence in her/his work, and has experience of leading others to new levels of effectiveness and programmatic impact.
- Passionate about RDC’s mission and vision and able to promote and communicate the philosophy, mission and values of RDC.
- Ability to travel locally up to 25% of the time to provide on-site leadership for multi operating programs if needed.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Proficiency and familiarity in using database software (Raleigh Dream Center uses Salesforce).
- Ability to direct the staff in various forms of communication and online project tools including email, Google G Suite, Slack, and Asana.
- Comfortable learning online platforms for reporting (CENC Food Bank, Freshspire, Meal Connect, etc…).
- Proficiency with Excel and Quickbooks in order to manage and produce budget worksheets, P&L statements, and general budget reports.
Compensation: Full Time Salary negotiable based on previous experience and qualification. Benefits package and a retirement contribution with paid vacation & sick days.