Recovery Ministry Assistant
Reports to: Recovery Ministry Coordinator and Operations Director.
Summary: The Recovery Ministry Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support and tasks needed for Recovery Ministry of RDC.
- General administration assistance to maintain and grow the RDC Recovery Ministry as given by Directors or Coordinators.
- Communicate and work closely with the Recovery Ministry Coordinator and volunteer leaders to assess and organize tasks and needs.
- Keep the Recovery Ministry organized and running effectively by ordering office supplies, outreach supplies and being the first point of contact.
- Plan logistics and lead volunteers for the Tuesday night Recovery meetings/Bible Studies.
- Learn how to use Salesforce in order to track constituents and be able to create follow up tasks and leads for Coordinators and Directors.
- Return phone calls and general emails within a timely fashion.
- Be able to represent RDC’s mission and vision accurately as the first point of contact for the Recovery Ministry.
- Identify any administrative needs within the organization. “Find a need and fill it”.
- Assist with the administration of any RDC special events (Vision & Training Nights, Appreciation Events, Fundraising Events, Speaking Engagements, etc)
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or in related field of recovery.
- Ability to write clearly and professionally.
- Great computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly (Salesforce, Google platforms, Asana, Slack, etc.)
- Warm personality, outgoing, and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great organization skills and can multi-task.
- Previous volunteering with RDC a plus.
Compensation: This position is part-time at roughly 20-25 hours per week. Rate is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.